PRACTICE POLICY UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19
At Pacific Vision Institute, our highest priority is the safety and well-being of our patients, staff and community. Please read closely as the scenarios listed may impact your upcoming appointment.
ANY PATIENT WITH FEVER, COUGH, MALAISE, OR CONTACT WITH COVID-19+ INDIVIDUALS:
- Please do not come in if you have any symptoms of respiratory illness (fever, chills, cough, sore throat, muscle aches, malaise, shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste). Please call your primary care physician and seek medical care and guidance if symptoms are severe.
- If you have had contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days, we ask you to please inform us so we can reschedule your appointment for a later date.
PATIENT, PRACTICE & STAFF SAFETY MEASURES
- All patients and staff will be screened prior to entering to rule out COVID-19 symptoms. No one will be allowed to enter with symptoms of respiratory illness or fever.
- All patients and staff will be required to sanitize their hands once they enter the office.
- All patients and staff will be required to wear masks or face coverings in office. If you do not bring your own mask you will be provided one upon entry.
- To minimize the number of people in the office, patient companions will be asked to wait in the car unless necessary for physical assistance or a language barrier.
- Installation of plastic eye shield screens on diagnostic equipment in exams rooms to create a barrier between patient and staff during close-proximity testing.
- All exam rooms, diagnostic equipment and the surgical suite are disinfected before every patient encounter and common touch points in the office are sterilized hourly.
- We have decreased the number of appointments per physician per day to reduce the number of patients in office at any given time.
Frequently Asked Questions
IS OUR OFFICE OPEN?
Yes, we resumed normal business operations including consultations, exams, and procedures. Regular hours - Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
ARE WE SEEING NEW PATIENTS FOR CONSULTATION?
Yes, we are scheduling new consultations
- Your team at Pacific Vision Institute